segunda-feira, abril 14, 2008

The 4 strangest months.

She wakes me up to ask if I'm asleep. One minute past and I need some cigarettes.
I don't have a social life in the bed, but she don't care. (- Can we stay in bed all day? - I tried to act as if I didn't want to get out).
I only gonna live what I learned in 4 months: sentimentaldrunk-heartexplodingwithlove-tryingsohardtoholdon.
Well, I did the things you said to do. But I ever saw your point of view. (I sick of live in love)
I dreamed of some kind of perfect life and I never even realized what it was. And I still wake up with a smile on my face because I've invented my own truth. It's a feeling inside that words just can't describe...
My friends all say that I'm crazy and they're probably right, but nothing's gonna turn me off of my decision...
She's a time bomb, but I need someone here for a change. She's a time bomb, but I need somebody here to annoy. She's a time bomb, but I need someone to talk during. She's a time bomb, she's a time bomb, and I can't say that I didn't know this.

4 comentários:

Adrielly Soares disse...

EU não sei inglês.
=/

Mas o seu post passado me lembrou um conto do Caio Fernando, do livro Morangos Mofados.
eu te falaria o nome dele se tivesse com o livro mas não estou mais...
Depois eu te conto qual eh.
;*

Adrielly Soares disse...

Aim, deslise meu, nem te falei porque.
Porque no conto, ele fala de como ia andando na chuva em busca de alguém que estaria esperando por ele.
x)

Renata Wilbert disse...

you speak english? =O
eei, olha o nome do teu link no meu blog
hahaha
=*

R., R., Rosa disse...

let me say that you're so amazing and i like it so much, your poetical words took me off me, you know.
your inspiration deserves it.

love, ruan.